– Please do not come to the venue if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
– Track and Trace – All members of a group must sign in using the NHS App OR give their details manually for collection.
– Rule of six – gatherings of up to six (from any household)
– Wear a mask if using public transport to get to the venue. Please also wear your mask when you are moving around the venue.
– Keep a safe distance from people you don’t share a home/bubble with.
– Use the hand sanitiser station when entering the venue.
– Follow any one way traffic signs that may be implemented.
– All of our staff have been trained to follow social distancing rules and will be wearing relevant PPE where necessary.
– Toilets are regularly cleaned throughout opening hours, and cleaned thoroughly after each event.
– Venue equipment, customers tables and chairs will be thoroughly disinfected between use.
– The venue will be sanitised between each event.
– Please respect our staff. If you are asked to have your temperature taken or asked to move to a different area in the space please comply. Also if you are asked to leave the premises please comply. We are doing this for your safety and the safety of others in the venue and our staff
– These measures will be in constant review and we will follow any changes in the official government guidance.
– If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com