No Bad Days: Boat Party XL
ALL ABOARD! yes, that’s correct we’re heading out to sea (the Thames) for a sunset-kissed evening of chuggy Italo balearic belters on The Golden Flame – London’s premier pleasure boat experience.
– CAPTAIN RUF DUG
– Mr Balearic aka Apiento of Test Pressing
– Round Earth believer iona from Field Maneuvers
BOAT INFO ⛵️
– Arrive for 6:30pm at Temple Pier, Victoria Embankment.
– The Golden Flame sets sail at 7pm on the dot so their will be no tickets “on the door” and we won’t wait for any late comers.
– We will be back at Temple Pier for 11pm.
AFTER PARTY ☎️
– Corsica Studios from 11pm until 6am.
– Tutti-Frutti bongo house enthusiast Telephones and sailor in training, Hollick join the rest of the crew.
TICKET INFO 🎟
– A boat party ticket also gains you entry to the after party at Corsica Studios.
– You can purchase tickets to the after party separately if your pals can’t make it onto the boat.
- Ruf Dug